† Tested GOOD alternator Nissan Altima 93 94 1993 1994

x-no-archive: yes

Tested GOOD alternator Nissan Altima '93 '94 1993 1994

Bid at

This is a good used alternator from a 1993 / 1994 Nissan Altima.

We bought this used for my son's car but it turned out our alternator was okay, so we don't need it after all.

My son's VIN series was 1N4BU31F3PC241### in case that matters to you.

It was tested good by two different AutoZone stores - once when I bought it last month and once before I listed it here.

Save big over retail.

Packed weight is 13 pounds, ships from ZIP code 46017.

Parcel post is probably the best way to ship, but if you prefer Priority Mail or UPS, that's okay.

Shipping charges refunded if you pick up locally.

Questions? E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@usa.net or call 765.617.4751.

Reply to
William E Miller