ABS lights Accord EX 94

Hi,

Recently I changed the front bearings, rotors and pads of my car, I tested the car and everything seemed to be ok except that when the speed reaches 70 mph the ABS lights comes on. if my speed does not reach 70 the ABS is just fine I tested it it is working. I am wondering if anyone has an idea what may cause such a problem.

thanks,

Reply to
mm981

Dragging brake causing heat issues?

Reply to
Noozer

"mm981" wrote in news:1168379518.311615.71450 @k58g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

With a paper clip, short the Service Check conector behind the passenger kick panel. Turn the ignition to ON (II), and count the flashes from the ABS light. What's the sequence?

Reply to
Tegger