AC stopped after radiator flush.

1987 Lincoln Town Car. Recently I flushed and replaced my cooling system fluid. After I was done the AC compressor would not come on. It worked fine a few hours before. There is no current at the plug/wire that connects to the top of the compressor.

During the flush i disconnected the small elbow hose on top of engine to drain air pockets. Thought I may have knocked lookse a wire. I cant find any loose wires. Any suggestions?

Reply to
J J

Your AC accumulator might have a pressure switch on it with a electrical connector on it. FOllow your AC lines going into a canister and look for a screw in electrical sensor on it and check its wires. ALso check the wire on the clutch that its still connected.

Bob

J J wrote:

Reply to
BOB Urz