add keyless entry to alarm

Hey, I'm trying to figure out how to add keyless entry to a stock

91acura alarm. The car has power door locks and some alarm that I don't know since I just bought it(the car).

How can I wire up the doors to unlock/lock with the alarm on/off? I've read posts about relays and other type things but nothing has told me how to wire it up. I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Reply to
hello