advice on basic car alarm

I'm looking to install a basic car alarm. I'm not worried about theft. I want something that will sound an alarm if my car gets hit by another vehicle, or even if it gets hit by something like a football.

I also don't want remote starting or door opening. I don't think I need it to be talking. Just a basic, easy-to-install alarm with a shock sensor. It would be an added plus if it could be upgraded with a radar sensor at some future time.

Any recommendations? I see a Bulldog brand that's sold by Advance Auto. Thanks.

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Reply to
Jack