AIR BOX!

I need an air box for a 2001 Crown vic...everyone says a boneyard/salvage yard...but i cant find any places around here, never the less have the part..Can anyone offer a site for it, or a direct conenciton to a place THANKS! also, i have fuel stablilizer and quoting from the back "ensure fast starts in 2 and 4 cylinder engines" umm i have a 8 cyilinder and it was the only one on the shelf, and no where does it say ONLY for it, thats all that was quoted on the back. Thanks

Reply to
John P.

I'm sure it says for 2 and 4 STROKE or CYCLE engines, not 2 or 4 Cylinder...that would make more sense, and means it'll work in anything that burns gas...

Reply to
jeffcoslacker

shows a BUNCH of them in my area. Prices from 30-101 bucks. Go there and punch in your info and select sort by distance. It will show you the yards and prices.

Reply to
Steve W.

$100 and up.

Reply to