Aircooled.org.uk

Aircooled.org.uk is a free access e-mag supporting all levels of the VW aircooled scene - in Europe and around the world.

An open platform upon which users can place adverts with up to 3 photographs - free of charge!

We invites members of the trade to showcase special offers and new products thru our site - just make sure they're special!

Let's link! Calling all aircooled VW clubs and non-business related web sites. Worldwide VW events can list too.

Stephen The Aircooled Team

Reply to
Stephen

Jeff Barnes