Am I insane?

Another one that fits your requirements but probably asking more than you want to spend....

Just for giggles I searched DC CL for "1972" and got this match:

CHEVROLET CHEYENNE CAMPER SPECIAL CLASSIC TRUCK - $2500 And this:

GMC Pick Up 2500 Series - $2000 Switched to "1973"

got this:

Ford Bronco Sport - $2500looks a bit rusty though... "1974" yielded:
"1971" got:
ford F-100 with a nice body but doesn't run. And lastly:
Chevy Truck Project Truck - $1200

Reply to
Brent P

I like the Camper Special... that must be newly listed; I didn't see it last week. Clinton is a bit of a hike, though, but it is a 3/4 ton... (i.e. "real truck") that body style is my favorite to look at of all the Chevys, I didn't like the 73-up nearly as well.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Saw this and thought of you poor guys up North with no good rust-free trucks.

I've bought two cars through this auction company and have had great experiences.

Peace, Harry

Reply to
Harry Smith

yeah, rub it in :(