America's Pride lifts

Appears to be little pride involved

didn't see the one complaint about them in this forum until after I had sent them money

now they don't answer the phone and still no lift

awful awful awful customer service is the best I can say at this point.

I would not do business with them again for any reason, even if the lift

appeared tomorrow

appear to be auto-lift-king on ebay, again, didn't see there terrible

feedback until after I ordered

just so it shows up in search terms to save future hassles

americas pride lifts

americas pride lift

ampro lift

auto lift king