Antiseize compound? Graph Vs. Copp

Is there any advantage to copper based antiseize compound? Does it last any longer?

I don't think of copper as being antiseize the way I do graphite.

Thanks MB

Reply to
mab992

There are numerous different metallic (and other) powders used in antiseize compounds. Metallics such as Nickel, Silver, Copper, and Lead. Non-metallics such as graphite and "white graphite" (Molybdenum Disulphide). Each has its own properties and some types are better suited to certain specific applications than others.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

John Kunkel