Any diesel mechanic gurus on here?

Sold the Lincoln 'eh? Oh course your -name- isn't Cass, but it is the nym you posted under a few years ago. Same syntax, same high and mighty attitude, you're frequenting the same groups that Cass did. More than just coincidence.

Exactly the same syntax.

Cass liked to buy and sell junk also... and by junk I mean stuff he didn't have a clue on how to repair and then blame the world for his poor choices.

Well, it's not -our- problem, so what relevance does your statement have?

And what does an ignition system have to do with the price of tea?

Heh-heh... That was the refuge Cass liked to use; accusing people of incompetence. I'll bet that being crooked comes next.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

We just pulled the heads and cleaned the heads and piston tops. Most of the time we even re used the head gaskets on those antique gas burners if they were in a hurry rather than ordering new ones. Never had a problem with them leaking. I sure wouldn't try that on a diesel or an automobile. The only gen set I keep around now is a little GE 4400 for emergency use. Might come in handy sometime since I am in the panhandle of Fl. I couldn't believe we didn't have one hurricane last season. I hope this next season doesn't make up for it.

Reply to
John P.

In your dreams.

Apparently, it makes a big difference. You got pretty upset when it was posted the last time. And as far as these two newsgroups are concerned, I'm sure, just like the recent spotting of Altovoz, your name wasn't soon forgotten.

Why, aren't you having any luck in the "sex wanted" groups?

It never stopped you before.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Nope. Not when one considers you posting in; rec.autos.tech, rec.crafts.metalworking, a host of wanted and for sale groups in Texas, your penchant for cheap goods and tools, i.e., Harbor Frieght. All classic Cass. P.S. love that 'hooptie' Oldsmobile you got for sale. Is that what you traded for the Lincoln?

You had a thought? I'm truly amazed.

Apparently someone else has seen it too.

We will see.

What auto uses the engine you couldn't get running?

Speaking of boxes, where ya been the last few years, padded cell?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I have noticed that all of you dodge any type of question for fear of being shown for what you really are. I have posted challenges to lies that you have posted and misconceptions that you have posted and have even offered to provide proof on and item or two and you run like the scum bags that you really are.

You are without any saving grace that I am able to see. At least, I have tried to answer questions until they became bizarre just like your behavior.

buffalo

My God, man, what is wrong with you? Are you so backed into a corner and so desperate to get out that you would chance taking this newsgroup down by crossposting to irrelevant groups and thereby bringing in all sorts of scum, even worse than yourselves? I'll bet others would really be happy that you did that, right? Is that what you are thinking and planning?

Get hold of yourself. I asked a question and some of you got your little feelings hurt when I asked if anyone was qualified on a 4 cyl. diesel of a particular type and you went bonkers.

Can't you divorce yourself from the pit that you have dug and see this for what it really is? It is about you and your ego as I have said many times. It seems that you will stop at nothing in order to 'save face'. Man, that is not the mark of a real man or maturity or rationality. It is the nattering of a coward and someone who can't bring themselves to let it go.

Me? I have nothing to let go. I am doing things on several other computers while reading this insanity. And, it is insanity when someone takes this so seriously that it consumes them.

I just read on the news today that a father had chopped off the head of his daughter in order to get back at his wife for an impending or completed divorce. Can you not see how folks get this way? Maybe you need to seek someone out that can help you.

I notice that you choose to crosspost so, I will, too. However, I doubt that you will like the attention.

buffalo

Whatever you say Cass.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Well, before I answer another question from you, why don't you answer any of mine whereby you can be shown to be wrong, big boy? Don't want to chance it? What a guy!

You are just about rabid and it is plain for others to see.

So, babble on and answer some of my challenges or get some help or both.

Your comments have yet again degraded to a grade-school level and really are sad.

I made a comment that I do other things while responding on here but I have to admit that my responding is not exactly rational, either. So far, I have answered the posts even though it has been time-consuming in spite of my sitting here with other computer tasks. I have been guilty of giving back what is thrust my way. That is not good either.

So, I have admitted that my actions have been wrong with all of my retorts. Let's see what responsibility you are big enough to claim.

buffalo

Why don't you just f*ck off with your juvenile crossposting shit.

Reply to
Bob

Hey John,

Thanks for the answers. A lot of people, when faced with carbon build-up will just put the generators close to maximum load and let them run for an hour or so. I wonder if you guys had ever done that and what was the outcome, if you did?

Yeah, I hope that you don't have a hurricane either but if you do, you will have some power, at least. You will need a/c and refrigeration and shouldn't that be about it? Naturally, you will want to wash clothes and use the dishwasher and water heater and other stuff but those can be cycled, right?

One day, not too long from now, I suspect, we won't be using i.c.e. for electricity. I am hoping that a viable type of fuel-cell will be everywhere. Sure would be nice if we had true portable high-power, too.

Oh, how much carbon in how many hours did you regularly find, if you recall?

buffalo

Way to go Cass, calling the fine folks in r.c.m scum.

Well, that's -your- version.

Pit? Dug?

Like answering each and every post, as you've done?

Head? Daughter? WTF are you into now for gods sake?

If you've nothing to hide, the crosspost shouldn't have/wouldn't have bothered you.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Why would you care one iota if I am right or if I am wrong, unless in fact, I am right?

More Cass syntax.

Actually, gradeschool level would be better applied to the person who crossposted to the various sex fetish groups.

And I'm certain that they have lots to do with the groups -you- crossposted to, but PLEASE, no details. But my advice would be that you should be a little bit more careful about which group windows you keep open when replying...

It gets less rational each time you post.

Cruising for sex on the internet hardly counts as computer "tasks." It now occurs to me that -that- may have been the intention of your original post and subject line.

"Thrust" hah-hah... funny.

I claim responsibility for spotting Cass in his newest disguise.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

aarcuda69062 wrote in news:nonelson- snipped-for-privacy@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net:

Who, me?

Roscoe F. St. John, II

7606 Riptide Houston, Tx 77072
Reply to
Roscoe F. St. John II

Well, Roscoe, if that really is your name, what is your basic dysfunction?

buffalo

aarcuda,

You are really something. A most disingenuous fellow, you are. You begin crossposting and when someone stops you from it, you claim he started it.

You are doing nothing but continuing to stir trouble.

Do you have an engine problem that you need help with?

Why not get some education about engines and cars and quit being a parts changer.

buffalo

Yes he was.

That doesn't say much.

Well sure he did. That must be why he slunk off.

Seems your usenet skills are a bit lacking.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Really? Where did I make that claim? And when did "someone" stop me from crossposting?

If revealing that you are in fact "Cass" is stirring trouble, you just validated that revelation.

Nope.

What proof do you have that I'm a "parts changer?" Or are you just lashing out in desperation Cass?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

If you would keep to the point and that point is the purpose of this newsgroup, we may could get somewhere but if you insist with your grade-school dialog, I am afraid that we have hit an impasse.

Why don't you tell me what is really bothering you and I will see if I can help clear it up?

Isn't this the way two or more grown men should approach a problem?

I notice that you insist on crossposting. Can't you address whatever issues that you have without hollering for help?

Reply to
buffalo

Your are hung up on making me out to be Cass. What possible difference would it make who I am?

Can you please address that instead of acting like you are?

buffalo

Very funny! This comment just made reading through all of this crap worthwhile. For cASS, there's no equal to the aphrodisiac of diesel-soaked skin when it comes to hot man on man action.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish