Any forums for working or "pro" mechanics?

Not to be exclusionary but are there any forums for professional mechanics? More to talk about work related stuff rather than tech stuff.

Reply to
jj

I don't immediately know of a forum as you are thinking of, but I'm pretty sure someone has a web page around.

You could start a thread in here for your topic, but that gets a bit clumsy.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

jfrancis311

Reply to
Shep

========= =========

Sure there are!

A L L......the pros know about them from the trade mags.

mmmm..... you do read the trade mags, don't you?

~:~ MarshMonster ~smells an infiltration from non-unionized scabs moonlighting from salvage yards~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Are you unionized, Marsh?

Poor bastard!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

====== =======

I A N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how's it hang'n dude?

what the hell did ya'll do to the chev 4x4 room???? looks like all you guys bailed out and now the broom sweepers got it in a gawd awfull disorder. lmao\

~:~ marsh ~pours Ian a shroomjuice coctail....and reminisces~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

So far so good.

Ah....Snoman can handle everything.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

========= =========

Power can do terrible things to good peoples........ and left unchecked, egos become all consuming.

I'm think'n I'm gonna go dispute one of his diagnose's, just cuz i can.

good to see you're still in the rooms ian.

~:~ marsh ~is off to spike Sno's coffee with some shrooms~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Oh yes, employees engaged in collective bargaining is a bad idea as employers have demonstrated all throughout history that they can and will be fair to and respectful of the proletariat.

Wow, I guess they truly do grow them stupid in Canada.

Reply to
.

Oh we've got lot's of unions up here. In fact, if you are a lazy technician who like to f*ck the dog a lot, you head over to the city garages and become a mechanic over there. Lord knows those types won't make it in a flat rate environment where you actually have to "work". Hell, if I get tired enough, I might wander on over there sometime and get a job. Why not milk the system and tax payers money?

I wasn't "grown" in Canada. But you don't know me that well.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

========= =========

======== ======== . wrote:

============ ============

Sarcasm and pointed insults...........

yer my kinda fella........

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

DEFINITIONS :

"My kinda fella" : colloquial slang descriptive sentence: also see........Target

========= =========

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Next you'll no doubt be telling us about those inferior blacks, lazy Mexicans that won't work, the Cadillac driving welfare queens living in shacks, how those sneaky little yellow slant eyes are taking over, that women are just too stupid to have the vote, humans actually never went to the moon, the earth is indeed flat and the center of the universe ... Can human sacrifice to appease your Gods really be all that far behind?

Hard to believe, and quite terribly unfortunate for us all, that such odious, Neanderthal views continue to survive.

As a clearly deluded blue collar worker, you'd benefit from reading What's the Matter with Kansas by T. Frank.

Reply to
.

Wow...quite a stretch you are making there, eh? The technicians I'm talking about that are lazy are all white caucasians. Color of skin or ethnic background make no difference to me. You have me mixed up with someone else that you are angry with. Color of skin and/or ethnic background have nothing to do with a person's basic character and you certainly can't predict their behaviour based on those items.

I agree. What's even worse.....when someone like you thinks they know what I believe or what side of the issues I come down on.

Ah......all of us blue collar worker's have to believe exactly like you, eh? That "will not" be high on my priority list.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

What's even worse.....when someone like you thinks

I was gonna jump his shit for you the other day.........

but.....

after attempting to lambaste his awkward infantile thoughts in another thread, I found out he's a one hit wonder sort of dude. He hits and runs. No balls I guess. lmao

~:~ marsh ~sprays some more startch on his blue collar.....and wonders what his cousin leroy hernandez amin is doing tonight........he wasn't at the union hall~

Reply to
Marsh Monster