Any good parts stores in North-West Los Angeles area?

There's some suspension parts (lower control arms, bushings, etc) that I'd like to pick up for my Chrysler 300m while I'm in the Los Angeles area on a business trip. Anyplace between Thousand Oaks and LAX near the 101/405 freeway would be most conveinent.

Was looking for a place that might have better prices than the "usual suspects" - Pep Boys, Autozone, Carquest, O'Reily, NAPA, etc.

Looking at parts made by (or branded by) Dorman, Raybestos, AC Delco, Mevotech, Moog, TRW, etc.

Say, if someone like Rock Auto had a retail over-the-counter store located in the area.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Car Guy

As big as The City of Angeles is, there is probally a whole slew of them around there. Ask Jay Leno.

Reply to
JR