Anyone get their rebates from Kumho?

Did anyone who bought Kumho tires in the past month or two get their rebates from Kumho yet? I still haven't received mine. Their offices are closed, but i am surprised that i didn't even get a status notice of some sort? It was for like 40 bucks.

Reply to
luvtopost

Try the "Rebate Tracking" forum at

because some of the people there know virtually everything about getting rebates.

1-2 months is typical for rebates, but I noticed that the Kumho $40 rebate featured at TireRack.com says to contact them if you don't receive a check in three weeks.

I hope you made copies of everything -- receipt, rebate form, proof of purchase (tyipcally the UPC, but maybe in this case it's the tire serial numbers), and the ad featuring the rebate (because the seller can be sued for it).

Don't accept any rebate processor's claim that the Post Office lost your submission because in reality they lose far, far less mail than the rebate processors do. One person found that they even lost most the submissions he mailed by certified mail with return signature receipt.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly