Auto Immobilizer/Door opener Defense Pak re-code

Hello,

Anyone know how to re-code a Defense Pak remote. The controller is three button type, top button -lock and immobilize, middle button- one click driver;s door open- second click all open. bottom button-boot open. / sequence etc I understand that there is a sequence of using ignition key to switch from ACC to ON a number of times so that hazard lights flash which indicates that programming is possible. The remote is then pressed ? I do not know how many times

RB

Reply to
RB