Automotive Technology News

I was cuirious as to whether or not anybody has heard of a good source of the latest advances in automotive technology. Most of the sources I find these days talk about fuel cells, biodiesel, hybrids, etc. All of this is tired, old news to me. I'm looking for deeper, task- specific technologies that are seeing production now or soon, such as the new shock absorbers with magneto-reactive fluid, or the new yaw- rate sensors that can literally make a Corvette drive on ice better than a Suburban, or quadrasteer, or anything else late-breaking, especially with the "wow" factor. Perhaps there's a peer-reviewed automotive technology journal like there is for every other study of science out there. In any case, I'm tired of only being able to find articles on fuel cells. Can anybody point me in the right direction, please?

Reply to
dreadknought

Find a library that carries the SAE magazine (I forget the name at the moment- go to the SAE web site. In fact, the SAE website is probably a good start anyway.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota