Aveo 2004 remote starter

Good morning all,

I bought an GM Aveo 2004 in Jan 06, with a remote starter already installed. Long story short, I had a third party mechanic remove the key that was in the remote starter as I had to submit to GM to re-program the 3 keys at the same time. Now I need to put the key back at the remote starter to work properly. Could anyone advise me what to do? I have read a few suggestions from other branded cars, and i am not sure if it would apply to my case?

Best regards, Edward.

Reply to
ekibel