axle question

after hearing descriptions of terror and fright regarding the dana 30 and 35 axles, i'm wondering what would warrant me replacing them, and with what, and at what cost and difficulty?

i am not a full time off-roader, but i do put my vehicle to the test, at least i think i do. currently running:

93 yj 4.0 3spd 31x10.5 BFG MT's 3" shackle lift (yeah, i know, you don't have to say anything)

current plans: a real 3" or 4" suspension lift (something from black diamond or similar) drop pitman arm adjustable track bars locking diff's (aussie locker or traklox) cable operated front axle engagement winch maybe upgrade to 33"s??

is this a pipe dream or what?

Reply to
MudPuppy1976