BBC vs. SBC motor mount towers

We have a 67 Camaro SS 396. It was a factory 396 car but it had a 350 when we got the car. We are putting a 396 back in it. We ordered big block motor mount towers. The new big block motor mount towers look pretty much exactly the same as the existing towers that had the 350 mounted at one point. We are thinking that when the original 396 was blown up and replaced with a 350 that the motor mount towers were never changed. If that is the case, we will return the new towers we ordered.

Is there a noticable difference between big block motor mount towers and small block motor mount towers?

Any opinions appreciated. Thanks.

rick2950 at hotmail com

Reply to
Rick2950