Beretta Turn Signal

I have a 1995 Beretta. The turn signal on the left hand side on the side of the car will not blink; however, the left hand light on the front and the back DOES blink and the flasher clicks just fine. One can also see the blinking arrow on the intrument cluster blinking in unison. The right hand side blinking works perfectly fine. I have replaced all the bulbs to no avail. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Thank you for your help in advance. Any response is appreciated.

- JR

Reply to
JR Lomas

You need a new left front sidemarker bulb.

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting