Best Info. Site For Subaru Info. ?

Hi,

Will blame it on old age now, but I just can't recall the site.

There was/is a very, very, good site out of Calif. (I think) that has more on the Subaru's than you could ever want to know.

Anone know what I am remembering ? Would like to get back to it.

If not, other than Edmunds, what are the best info. sites for, please ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

This site:

has archived posts, a million of them, sorted by topic

Reply to
AMuzi