Best way to vacuum car?

Any advice on the best vacuum "type" to buy for small compact car?

I have a typical small car and no matter what I do its a bear to vacuum out

I've been using a small 2 gal shop vac. But the ends and hose are still cumbersome.

What in your opinion is the ideal device to use to CLEANLY vacuum a small car out with?

Reply to
me

detail shop a pro clean once a year will do wonders dirt gets in the most unlikely places, it's a mobile machine!

Reply to
wws

You need better hose attachments or a more flexible hose. Perhaps you could find a spare hose to modify for car work. I still remember in the 50's when car washes were on about every corner. Mainly they used whisk brooms to clean the floors, including those with carpets. They did an amazingly thorough job without vacuums. I'm not suggesting you revert to the stone age.

Reply to
Al Bundy