"Big Picture" approach to looking at diagnostic codes?

I own a 97 Ford Explorer which is producing the following codes: P0153 - O2 Circuit Slow Response (Bank2, Sensor1) P0401- EGR Flow Insufficient Detected P1151- Lack of HO2S21 Switches - Sensor Inicates Lean P0304 - Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected P0171 - System Too Lean (Bank 1) P0174 - System Too Lean (Bank 2)

I realize these codes are showing me symptoms.

would help if there was asingle code presented What do I have to know to back away from the individual symptoms and diagnosis the root cause(s)? - Mike

Reply to
Michael Horowitz