Brake bleeder kit

So I was at Harbor Freight today and picked up this brake bleeding kit for $30.

On further inspection it seems to be a gizmo that produces vacuum using shop air. However, the bottle on the left and the clips shown seem to be a clever gizmo for keeping the master cylinder reservoir filled while vacuum-bleeding the brakes. I'm tempted to keep the kit just for this gizmo, unless someone knows an equally clever gizmo for keeping the reservoir full while vacuum bleeding.

Reply to
clifto

You can just turn the bottle upside down in the reservoir. Punch a smallish hole in the foil so it doesn't gush when you flip it. Works like one of those pet water jugs you see.

Harry

Reply to
Harry Smith