Bring back the Chevelle?

whos knows whats up GM's sleve.

whats next? bring back the big block?

Maybe the CHevette? ;)

bob

Reply to
bob urz

I would never buy any GM product no what they call it. We were forced by federal government thugs to pay for those turkeys once already, I'll be damned if I'm going to voluntarily fork over any of my money to Government Motors.

Reply to
Roger Blake

1968 Chevy pickup truck, a 1949 Chevy pickup truck, and a 1981 Chevy van. I have owned those three Chevy vehicles before. I don't ever want to own any Government Motors vehicles ever again.
Reply to
JR

Like the Dodge Dart? does it look anything like the originals?

If they do make a Chevelle they'd better make a retro version and not some FWD model with the name slapped on it.

Reply to
m6onz5a

right on.

Reply to