Britain's Top Gear.

Yes Clarkson likes to be a provocative prick. Can't wait to see him at Sochi Formula 1 with a gay anti-Putin T-shirt.

Reply to
pedro1492

Back around 2007, Top Gear episode, Miami to New Orleans, they got ran out of Bagdad, Florida too. My Rand McNally road atlas shows Bagdad, Florida, is near Pensacola. The only other Bagdad I know of is in Iraq.

Reply to
JR