Broken ignition module studd (89 f-150)

I had a no start the other day. Took the column totally apart and the rod actuator is broken. While taking everything apart one of the studs to the idnition module broke. Is there a way to fix this?

This is an old truck but driven alot. I have debated getting rid of it and getting a newer one. I know it would be easier to get a salvaged column but they are around 250 bucks. Any advice?

Reply to
Don

johnny

Reply to
Thomas Moats

The part with the studs has been discontinued

Reply to
Don

Me too. Wire ties are our little friends. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B