Bumper stickers

Finnally removed bumper stickers on a car I just bought and wonder if anyone can suggest a solvent to remove the sticky glue substance left behind without hurting the paint?.

Reply to
db48060

And it works suprisingly well. I wouldn't have thought a grocery store cleaner would work so well.

Reply to
Hugo Schmeisser

WD-40

Reply to
why, me

3M Adhesive Remover or Goo Gone as others have recommended. Follow up with a mild polish and wax.

good luck,

nate

Reply to
N8N