Burning Smell from My New Lexus

I bought a new Es 330 on Tuesday and it was pretty much sitting in my garage. On Thursday I drove it a little bit and noticed some buring odor. After driving it a little more this morning, I again smelt the same odor. I took the car to my dealer and 2 mechanics smelt the odor and immediately told me, "It's undercoating and it will soon go away." Should I buy that?

Reply to
Jonathan Fidelis

I t sounds like they know that they're careless with the undercoating spray gun and spray it on the exhaust or other areas that get hot. Did you pay extra for dealer applied undercoating? If so YOU got burnt.

Don

Don