Buyer Beware

Buyer Beware --

The local car dealership - - Alpine Autosport of Gunbarrel in Boulder, Colorado is being investigated for fraud on titlework and making misleading statements to potential buyers. It was posted in the Denver Post that this car dealer has over 7 buyer complaints in the last montht that they were lied to, titlework was manipulated and given carfaxes that didn't match the car purchased. According to the source they found that the dealer is run by a 23 year old man who has been taking advantage of buyers for over two years. The investigation is being probed by state authorities and during this time the establishment is allowed to function!!!! Which is bullshit to say the least!!!!

I post this as my best friend was taken advantage of by a local dealer (not this one but another) and it is a nasty business.

Reply to
howser69429

What is bullshit about a company being innocent until proven guilty? For that matter, how is "being allowed to function" in any way related to the eventual decision that would be handed to this company by the legal system if they were proven of these types of wrong-doing?

Post the dealership's point of view also. Then I'll start to give a damn about your complaint.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish