C'mon Canada! THE WORLDS FASTEST SPORTSCAR FOR 30k USD!

Yes! It's Canadian. The WORLDS FASTEST SPORTSCAR Can-Am Ultima GTR for

30k USD is a true story!
Reply to
Fernidad

There are a few of them in Houston now but they are not going for any $30K...They are stickered at about $70K, and are going for $5-$15K over sticker.

Reply to
HLS

"HLS" wrote in news:H_w0l.7338$W06.76 @flpi148.ffdc.sbc.com:

I have no idea where "Fernidad" gets the "Canadian" thing from. The car was designed and built in the UK with German and American mechanicals. Canada is mentioned nowhere on Ultima's Web site.

Other than the "CAN" in the name, I can find no connection whatever with Canada.

Moreover, it appears "Fernidad" is mixing up two models. Ultima's own Web site says the GTR and Can-Am are different vehicles.

Reply to
Tegger