c1500 help with mystery wire

1993 Chevy C1500 pickup with 4.3 V6 and auto trans. While nosing around under the hood I found a loose connector. It is a orange male connector with two prongs. There are two wires to the plug. One of the wires is black and pink and the other is brownish color. Looked around and I can't find a place for it. What is it?? Thanks.
Reply to
Jesse

Could be just a plug for an option that your truck doesn't have.

Reply to
Akacguy6161