Cadillac CTS 2003 wheel bearing noise

Hi all; I just got a 2003 Cadillac CTS with 110,000 miles. Seems like a nice car But: I hear a rumble when going low and medium speed, sounds a lot like wheel bearings.I haven't yet rotated the tires to see if it is tire hum, likely not because noise is a some lower speeds as well. I know the CTS is rear drive independent suspension so my question is:

How difficult is it to change the rear bearings? My guess is that it should be a sealed hub assembly. Just unbolt the axle (halfshaft) nut, unbolt the assembly from the upright, and voila, reverse procedure to install.

Are there any tricks to this repair. Any strange procedures for the ABS sensors?

Thanks in advance Gary / Atlanta

Reply to
SID

Should be an unbolt/ remove/ bolt back up job.

don't hit them.

Reply to
m6onz5a