Califrodnia does it again..

By the time there done, all that will be left are electric bicycles that cost $10,000

bob

Reply to
bob urz

Is this for real??? Or a Freudian slip?

The board's meeting comes just three days after federal regulators met in San Francisco to hear public comment on the Obama administration's national fuel economy standards, the most far-reaching in history. If passed later this year, they would require the average passenger car to reach a 54.5-mph standard by 2025.

54.5 miles per hour may be as fast as they'll be able to go...assuming a stiff tail wind.
Reply to
mike

"they're" - like "they are"

there are non-electric bicycles that cost that much already.

Reply to
jim beam

i see a single cylinder prius in the near future. with a semi decent horse in front and a whip it could climb a 10% grade hill. two stroke anyone?

Reply to
AD

The Trek Madone however is a well respected bike if a bit common - seems to be the default "racey" bike. Wouldn't mind having one myself to ride, although I just can't justify the cost - I already have two perfectly good bikes, and if I wanted to save weight over my current bikes I could take it off of myself a lot cheaper than buying a Madone... (that, and I'd look kind of odd riding one - I'm approximately the same height as Lance Armstrong, and there the similarity ends. )

nate

Reply to
N8N

stop humping my leg you driveling retard - you've got absolutely nothing to say and even less ability to say it.

Reply to
jim beam

Oh f*ck off. I didn't even notice it was you to whom I was responding

nate

Reply to
N8N

Sure, why would anyone expect you to apply that much thot to that one...?

Here, you sacrificed an indeterminable number of bits to post "I don't know":

dmode=source

And yours...?

You even suck at that. -----

- gpsman