Camry auto transaxle park noise

Camry 85 gli automatic transaxle. I have a loud noise from the transaxle only in P(park) and N(neutral) positions. No problems driving the car and no noise in the transaxle "drive" positions. I have adjusted the Dextron II fluid level, as it was a little low. Can this be an electrical problem ?

Any suggestions/solutions ?

Reply to
SY

This morning the noise was gone - so it seems to be intermittent.

Reply to
SY