Can anyone identify this car???

Ashton Crusher

Ashton Crusher wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

If anybody can identify this car from that photo, he's an absolute expert, or has personal experience with that model. Any context that you can supply?

Warning: Clicking on any of the other images on that page may or may not make an ad pop up on your screen. I clicked on the image of what appeared to be an intriguingly-modified Corvair, and got a popup ad for online poker. I cannot remember the last time a popup ad made it past my popup blocker.

Reply to
Tegger

The shot is from a Twilight Zone episode Ring-a-Ding Girl, if that helps.

Reply to
Evan Platt

Yeah, I tried it and got a pop up too. Must be something image shack is doing to generate ad revenue.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

This shot shows a full side view of the car. Info says it is an american austin.

Reply to
richard

I stated the photo the OP posted was from the Twilight Zone episode Ring-A-Ding Girl.

You said that photo can be from anywhere.

I posted proof it was from the twilight zone episode.

You were wrong.

Admit it for once.

My photo was a uncropped version, which is what I said it was.

Reply to
Evan Platt

is listed as a 1931 Austin Bantam Roadster

Probably what the "American" was based on

Reply to
Retired

American Austin went bankrupt after only four years, then was reborn as the bantam. Bantam is credited for having created the original military jeep.

Reply to
richard