Vin: 1FMCU14T9KUA64508

Its an 89 Ford Bronco II.

Thanks a lot guys!

Reply to
mechjames

Salvage

Reply to
Noozer

OK - here's the scoop. From everything I've seen the car is in perfect condition, so feel free to bid well in excess of the asking price. Indeed it would appear to be such a creampuff, you should feel comfortable bidding twice the asking price.

Reply to
John S.

i get it, you guys hate bronco's.

unfortunately there's nothing mechanically wrong with this one. Picked it up for $220 CDN. Runs great, everything works, immaculate interior, but just a few scratches or dings on the outside. We're primarily going to use this as an off roading vehicle, not a daily driver.

My friend and I have been fans of bronco's for a long time, and someone actually had the decency to run a carfax report, and privately email it to me.

Reply to
mechjames

You are doing things ass-backwards my friend. By running the carfax BEFORE buying the car you have information to base a purchase on. I do have to ask this one simple question though - why would you think that someone would be interested in spending their own money to run a carfax report for a cheap person like you.

Reply to
John S.

Well, the last person to post a carfax report just plain didn't believe it when it said it has liens on it and was sent to salvage in another state then sold to get a new title in yet another state to try and lose the paper trail so the repo man can't come and take it back for the 'real' owner or lien holder, so....

How can you use a Carfax report on a Canadian car? They are American aren't they?

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

That last person who posted a Carfax report provided a link with his carfax id. I checked out his report, then out of curiosity, entered my own VIN. I got a report, and it even showed some of the service history, like oil changes and such done by the previous owner. I bought the car when I lived in Ontario but now I live in BC. The report shows my registration renewals in BC as well.

Reply to
Tim B

yep works in canada. carfax is the only online service to do that.

Reply to
mechjames

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I know of at least three vehicles in Canada that have Salvage registrations that Carfax didn't even come close to identifying.

Reply to
Noozer

"Noozer" wrote

My T-Bird was an official "total loss" as of Feb 2005. I'm still driving it 40,000km later. I also "borrowed" a report from that poster's link a few days back. As of Oct 1995 (the last entry), the car still has no accident claims.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

can some one please run a carfax for thi

vin #1N4AL11D75N467368

please email to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co

Thanks a lot !!!

Reply to
rsunny100

can some one please run a carfax for thi

vin #1N4AL11D75N467368

Reply to
rsunny100

"rsunny100" wrote

Originally sold in Southern Mongolia. Stolen and recovered in Rekjavik, Iceland. Shipped by mule train to Queensland, Australia. Carjacked by terrorists while on a ferry and driven to Florida. Stolen again, found in Alaska. Had been damaged, so replaced engine, transmission, suspension, electrical system, fuel system, interior and body. Finally sold to a little old lady from Pasadena, who only drove it to church on Sundays, with the occasional drag-strip run. It's a creampuff. You should buy it right away!

Reply to
MasterBlaster