Can someone with Carfax run me a report?

If you have unlimited Carfax can you run this used car I am looking at. The freebie says there are 8 records found. Not a lot for a 17 year old car but ya never know. Thanks Greg

1FMEU15N3HLA25548
Reply to
GGHS 1981

Bronco looks good. should have mileage in around 85000 miles as stated last year. Should pass inspection. no problems found. good luck

Reply to
dabrain