Can't read any of the postings

Having problems reading any of the postings. I can see them listed, but they will not open.

Anyone else having problems like this?

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred

Tony

Yes, it happens quite frequently on Google Groups. They usually get it worked out in a few days. It's been happening more often lately as well as attempts to load toolbars and more. I suspect some of the BHO's I deleted today were at least assisted by google. Now my computer finds url's much faster.

Reply to
WasteNotWantNot

I have the same problem.

I can read the current threads. Some of the ones from last week, will not open and says "cant be found"

so i cant read what people said when i uh flamed them.

Im on google, prob like the guy above.

Reply to
Erik

I don't have an answer for the missing Google posts. As I say they always turn up eventually. I've emailed them just to get it off my chest, but that's a pure wast of time. All this recent wave of spam and viruses has made me search my computer more for spyware, adware, and IE5 index files. Cleaning these made more room and it feels faster. Now I'm set up to bounce these things before they even get started.

Reply to
WasteNotWantNot