Car Battery question

I have a Kirkland (Costco) battery which has a lid that covers about 8 holes, am I suppose to put distilled water in them when the liquid inside gets low? I cant see any liquid inside, the battery is about 2 years old.

thanks

Reply to
elmo

Yes. The correct water is distilled water, and the correct level is such that the water "puckers" at the bottom of each hole.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern