Car Doctor or Auto Doctor

There was a blurb on a national TV news today about a code reader called Car Doctor, Auto Doctor, Auto MD, or some such.

Cost was $89.95.

Since I didnt hear all of it, I cant confirm, but believe it promised OBDI and OBDII, all in one.

I cant find the website to find out more about what is going on.

If any of you know anything about this, would you please post details.

Reply to
<HLS

Sorry, guys... Dont bother. I have found it by trial and error.

Reply to
<HLS

And having found it, am not very impressed

Reply to
<HLS