Caravan COLD Engine Oil Leak?? HELP!!

When you took the van in the first time how many miles since the last oil change?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

When I brought the car to him the 1st time, I had one of those little reminder stickers up in the windshield which he must have seen, because its gone now, and if he bothered to READ it, he would have seen that the cars last oil change was 6,000 miles ago.

So the old oil filter had 6,000 miles on it!!!!!

Reply to
MICHELLE H.