central locking problem toyota carina

I had problems with an intermittent fault on the car alarm, a garage took out the alarm but now my central locking will not operate from the remote. However I can lock the doors centrally from the button on the drivers door provided i am in the car with the door shut. does any one have any idea what i can do to get my remote working

Reply to
shazzer