Certified Mechanics/ Technicians

I am with a staffing agency that runs a technical service hotline to help dealership techs solve difficult issues. We need to locate interested techs with certifications to work on the hotline, do any of you have suggestions of nontraditional ways to find expereinced techs? Any input would be greatly appreciated or if you know someone that would be interested in this type of opportunity feel free to contact me.

Rob Fleischhauer snipped-for-privacy@tacworldwide.com

800-359-2466 Ext:4512
Reply to
rfleischh