Change OIL LIGHT doesnt come on

On my 2001 Century the Change OIL LIGHT doesn't come on. I changed the oil over the 3000 miles ago and set it by pumping the gas pedal 3 times and the whole bit. But the CHANGE OIL light didn't come on at 3k.

Reply to
Joseph A. Zupko

"Joseph A. Zupko" wrote

It's not supposed to come on at any particular mileage. It comes on when it feels like it, based on the different parameters that it is measuring. It "could" be as low as 3000 miles, or much higher. Depends on your driving habits, and some other variables.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai