Chevy 6.5 diesel injector question

Hi everyone- I have a '92 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 with a 6.5 turbo diesel that's putting out a considerable amount of white smoke. There is also quite a bit of fuel in the oil & it shows low oil pressure on the instrument panel. When I bought the truck last year and the guy told me his mechanic thought the truck had at least one bad injector. Anyone think one bad injector(s) could cause these three problems? If I could find a set of injectors cheap enough on ebay would this be a job for a novice mechanic? Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Krissi