Chevy's new ads

Was listening to WBZ 1030 AM radio yesterday and there were a few GM/Chevy ads. These ads end with something like "Chevrolet .... an American Revolution."

I was just thinking, wasn't Dodge using the same slogan a couple of years ago? "We are Dodge, an American Revolution"

I guess GM is not just having problems with its cars, now the ad agency is robbing them too.

Reply to
Fred