China puts dumping dutys on US cars

phew, good to know that's why we manufacture there rather than here!!!

Reply to
jim beam

you want to hurt China, boycott wallmart...

Reply to
bob urz

They do need those protective measures to sell the locally designed crap made out of a cardboard.

And do be thankful "Dowell" and other "house brand" crap is not sold in the US: I have 2 lamp amplified speakers so I'd know about the "quality" firsthand.

Reply to
AD

That is the pot calling the kettle black.

Reply to
hls