circa 1988 Grand Marquis/Crown Vic manual anyone?

I am trying to find out the relay layout for my 1988 Grand Marquis and I am hoping that someone here has a manual or similar vehicle that will show you this.

I have four relays, mounted on the inside fender wall, driver side, near the window washer fluid tank. My question has to do with which one is which. I am trying to replace two of them. My relay mounting has two actual black rectangular housing boxes. The one closest to the inside firewall has two relays mounted inside. The second one closer to the window washer fluid tank, has one relay inside, one green colored relay mounted outside closer to the tank.

The two that are mounted in the black rectangular housing closest to the firewall have the following wiring (as close as I can tell the colors): #1 - red/black, black, orange/black, large wire black/orange #2 - black, red, orange/black, tan/black

The one inside the black rectangular housing closest to the window washer fluid tank has the following wiring: yellow, yellow, yellow jumped across two connections, and black

The one outside that rectangular housing, closest to the window washer fluid tank is green in color and has the following wiring: a large orange wire, a large yellow wire, yellow/blue, red

If anyone can give me any clue of which relay is which, please let me know. Thanks and take care, Sharon

Reply to
Sharon