Clicking noise

I have a 1997 Pontiac Firebird manual drive V6. I have just started to hear a clicking noise under the car. Any advice or similar problems that anyone has a solution to? Thanks!

Reply to
carrmn2004

(1997 Pontiac Firebird V6 manual trans)

I have just started to hear a clicking noise under the car. Any advice or similar problems that anyone has a solution to? ___________________________________________________

No essential information is given, such as what conditions exist when the clicking occurs, whether when parked, at idle, at city speed, at highway speed, whether engine is warm or cold, what the clicking sounds like, whether it is quiet or loud, whether it is intermittent or continuous, if during braking, if under acceleration/deceleration, what area of the car the clicking seems to come from (front end, front wheels, under hood, under middle of car, dashboard, rear wheels, rear of car), etc.

It is impossible to diagnose the cause of "a clicking noise" with no information whatsoever. Please re-post with a full description of the conditions. Someone here will help.

Good luck.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan